Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Haiku attack approaches...A Haiku attack approaches; I can't help it, It's just like sneezing!******************************Her mum thinks in lines of seventeen syllables.Is there some treatment?*********************************Their dog gives me fits.She cowers and shits and then comes at me barking.***********************Her blog interviewwill dredge up safe memories.I have no secrets.***********************They say I'm funny.They have no idea what lieslie behind this grin.************************And on a totally different, but similar topic:Larry Smith of SMITH magazine and Rachel Fershleiser (NO IDEA who she is...) have teamed up to collect "Six Word Memoirs." There is a plethora of websites devoted to this, and you could go there, but I hope you'll share your own Six Word Story here instead. A couple of examples which I admire:Love me or leave me alone. For sale: Baby shoes, never worn. (attributed to Ernest Hemingway)Not quite what I had planned.Here's one from me to get it started: (not my own memoir, thankfully, but a true story just the same.)"Despicable executor absconds with orphans' inheritance."Who's up for sharing? Peace! and Inspiration! and a good thesaurus to keep us busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment