Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two years ago I made my pitiful debut here, whining and fussing about the dark cold month of February and all the decades of bruising I'd taken at its hands. So many complete and dear strangers stepped up to salve my wounds, to share a peek at their scars, to assure me that I am not alone in the world. To all of you, you know who you are, I thank each of you for being the someones requested below: A repost from the Diva by Father Joe Mahoney. Wish I'd said that! Needed: a strong deep person wise enough to allow me to grieve in the depth of who I am and strong enough to hear my pain without turning away. I need someone who believes that the sun will rise again, but does not fear my darkness.Someone who can point out the rocks in my way without making me a child by carrying me.Someone who can stand in thunder and watch the lightning and believe in a rainbow. May there always be a someone who steps in for you, too.Peace. Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment