Tuesday, March 6, 2012

.. Random meanderings: (is there any other kind?) I'd rather be alone than with people who don't get me. I'd rather read than go to bars. I wish I'd learned to dance. I am a master procrastinator; because I hate being unable to complete a task in one swoop, I never start. I'd rather be outside than in, almost any time. In my next life I'm living near the ocean--I'll want a view with a room. My family means everything to me; I'd do anything for them, but it needs to be my turn for a while--I'm burnt out in so many ways. My favorite times are in the deep night watching a small girl sleep. It is good to have someone trust you, and to deserve that trust. Forgiveness is the most precious gift. I hope I can be emotionally close to my precious granddaughters as they become beautiful and thoughtful young women. I hope they know how important they are in my world... .. .. .. .. .. ..

1 comment:

  1. I feel terrible that I'm JUST NOW reading YOUR blog! What a rotten friend am I! I promise to do better now that I'm not living quite so much in my own head, but that doesn't mean I'm not still in there!

    I'm glad you're taking some time for yourself; you definitely deserve it. I also hate to start things I can't finish that very day. I didn't think you were like that because you paint, and I know those paintings don't get finished quickly. Oh, and ditto for the reading versus going to the bars; what a waste of time :-)

    ReplyDelete